Home to the nation’s third-biggest city, Vancouver, British Columbia is likewise a standout amongst the most assorted regions in all of Canada. English Columbia’s economy centers around a solid common assets area, with an accentuation on ranger service and mining. Its common habitat, with sweeping woodlands and a one of a kind beach front atmosphere, is eminent as a standout amongst the most lovely in Canada, and to be sure the world.
A perspective on downtown Vancouver, British Columbia. The British Columbia’s Provincial Nominee Program is one of the diverse programs. By the medium of this program, forthcoming settlers with the understanding and experience focused by the area may get a British Columbia Provincial Nomination Certificate, which will enable that remote national to apply for Canadian perpetual home.
The BC PNP accepts applications under two main immigration streams:
- Skills Immigration (including Express Entry British Columbia)
- Entrepreneur Immigration
These streams are additionally separated into classes. Beneath we give you extra data about each to enable you to decide whether the BC PNP is directly for you.
BC PNP Skills Immigration is isolated into the accompanying classes:
- Skilled Worker Category – This category is for individuals who have received an eligible job offer in a skilled occupation. Workers are expected to have several years of experience in their skilled occupation.
- Healthcare Professional Category – Under this category individuals with experience and eligible job offers, as physicians, nurses, psychiatric nurses or allied health professionals may apply. An eligible job offer must be acquired for one of 11 qualifying health occupations.
- International Graduate Category – This category is for individuals who have graduated from an eligible Canadian university or college in the last three years. A job offer must be obtained from a BC employer to be eligible under this sub-category.
- International Post-Graduate Category – This category is for graduates with Masters or Doctoral degrees from an eligible educational institution in British Columbia in the natural, applied, or health sciences programs of study. No job offer is required to apply under this sub-category.
- Entry Level and Semi-Skilled Worker Category – Workers in certain entry-level or semi-skilled positions in tourism/hospitality, food processing, or long-haul trucking, or those in entry-level or semi-skilled positions living and working in the Northeast Development Region of British Columbia, may be eligible for immigration through this program.
Express Entry British Columbia
Express Entry BC lines up with the central government’s Express Entry movement choice framework, enabling qualified candidates to get need handling of both their BC PNP application and whenever designated, their lasting living arrangement application.
The following Skills Immigration categories may be processed through Express Entry British Columbia:
- Skilled Worker Category
- Health Care Professional Category
- International Graduate Category
- International Post-Graduate Category
People who mean to settle and put resources into British Columbia might be qualified for Canadian changeless living arrangement under this migration stream. This program is separated into two classes:
- Business visionary Immigration Category – This class is for ranking directors or entrepreneurs who plan to put assets into a proposed business in British Columbia.
- Business person Immigration – Regional Pilot – This new pilot is for global business visionaries hoping to build up another business in a little network in British Columbia.
- Strategic Projects Category – Through this class, outside controlled organizations can set up a task in British Columbia. Up to five key outside administrative, expert or specialized staff individuals can be assigned for a lasting living arrangement in the territory.