Trusted by more than a Million travelers

Visitor Visa

A visitor visa (also called a temporary resident visa) is an official counterfoil document issued by a visa office that is placed in a person’s passport. It shows that you meet the requirements needed to enter Canada and should not be confused with border-crossing cards like PR Cards or SAWP is for Seasonal Agricultural Worker Program which serve other purposes such as proof for traveling within one’s own country only!

Most travelers other than citizens of visa-exempt countries and the United States will need a visitor visa before they can visit our beautiful land. but if someone wants transit through Canadian airports on their way ahead then he/ she will require it too – just make sure there are no issues during an inspection at customs since these visas do not allow stays longer than 3 days without permission from authorities. You may apply online today